An explorer’s paradise, Australia is amongst the top destinations amongst travelers around the world. There has been an increase in the number of people visiting the continent country every year for visiting purposes, mostly as tourists and explorers. With the advancement in technology people are able to move and travel from one place to another in a rather short period of time. Both the time and effort taken for travelling from place to another has become more approachable and feasible. With its amazing flora and fauna and the refreshing beaches, the nation has something in store for all alike. The destination is rather popular amongst the youth! Australia has some of the world most breath taking views and spots worth a visit. The Great Barrier Reef and The Ayers Rocks are amongst the wonders of the world. The Great Ocean Road, The Grampians National Park, Opera House, Byron Bay, Kakadu National Park, Daintree National Rainforest, Wineglass Bay, the Ten Apostles are some the most popular and most visited spots in the country.
The Government has issued various visas under different sub classes, offering temporary and short visit in Australia rights to travelers from across the globe. Some of these visa categories can be discussed as:
Take Online Free Assessment for Australia to obtain PR Points For Australian Immigration
- Electronic Travel Authority Sub Class 601: Under this visa category, a traveler is permitted an entry the country under this category to visit or for business purposes. The visa is valid for a period of one year allowing multiple entries in the country through the year. Each visit within the time frame can be for a period of three months at the most. An ETA is taken for various reasons, especially for making general business and employment enquiries and other related business purposes. If you wish to extend your stay in the country you can apply under a different category of visa sub class.
- eVisitor Sib Class 651: An eVisitor sub class 651 authorizes and legalizes your stay in the country for visitor or business purposes. Each visit can extent for a maximum period of three months. Under this visa category one is not permitted to work. The total duration of the visa is for a period of 12 months.
- Visitor Visa Sub Class 600: This visa is the most sought after amongst the different categories of Visitor or Tourist Visas. The Sub Class is further divided into four different categories namely:
- Tourist Stream: Individuals under this visa category can travel in the country for a holiday or take a trip at their relatives in Australia. This visa does not specify an individual’s travel for the purpose of business or travel. This is purely for recreation purposes.
- Sponsored Family Stream:Under this visa sub class individuals are permitted to visit in Australia for short business trips and enquiries. People inquisitive to set up businesses can fly towards this commonwealth nation under this category to get an insight from a purely business prospective.